Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas in SoCal

Being as Mama has a new small person in her household (my niece!!!), the butterfly lady, my mother and I all headed down to southern California for the Winter Seasonal Holiday Celebration.

Several things occurred:
  • Winter Seasonal Holiday Celebratory Commemoration gifts were exchanged.
  • Soon-to-be in-laws were met (see below).
  • Mama's super-cool boyfriend proposed to her!
  • Disneyland was visited.
  • A Le Conte's thrasher and Nuttall's woodpecker were observed (it is getting hard to see life birds, so two in one day is a big deal to me).
  • Sentences with too many passive constructions were formed.
Anyway, we are returned from traveling abroad and have only to bail B I Double G and Pig out of the clink to complete the holiday thing.

I hope all your Christmases were the best they could be...

1 comment:

Chase said...

All I can say to that is..."Awwwwwww!"

Two life birds on the same day...it doesn't get much better than that!

xoxo