Friday, May 02, 2008

Biggest tool in the Senate?

From an AP story by Matthew Daly about a plan by U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., that would lead to universal health-care coverage:

Sen. Joe Lieberman, I-Conn., said his support for the bill made it “tripartisan” in the Senate. “This is a big day,” he said, calling the bill “a big step forward” to achieving private, universal health care.

Tripartisan, eh? So, independents are a party? Or Joe Lieberman is a party? If he's a party, I'm not going.

I don't want to dress up in polyester, drink Shirley Temples, eat miniature hot dogs and talk about how "we all thought the intelligence on weapons of mass destruction was legitimate!"

1 comment:

Johnny Yen said...

I put Joe Lieberman somewhere around the Manson family on my moral map. I have utter contempt for him.