Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Strange routes to Davy Jones's locker

Which, for the record, is at the bottom of the ocean and is the final home for drowned seafarers. You'd be surprised (or maybe you wouldn't) at how many people want to know "where is Davy Jones's locker?"

You'd also be surprised, if you were me, at how many people (3 in the last day, one from Mass., one from Ohio, one from NYC) got here by searching for Mark McGwire's favorite food.

Other searches that lead to me:
  • strep nose infection (really, the No. 1 way people find my blog)
  • recipe for acorn squash, Indian (yum, but I'm not sure I have any recipes for Indians. Squash, though, sure.)
  • eggplant and okra indian dishes (also yum)
  • pse ethical dilemmas pharmacy (What's the dilemma? Lots of drugs have more than one use.)
  • "Plane Clothes" Lack of Anonymity at the Federal Air Marshal Service Compromises Aviation and National Security (hilarious report)
  • I like toast too. It is warm and crispy and a perfect (place for jelly to lay. Now stay away from me Frampton, I ain't got shit to say to you!)
Damn, that's a lot of parentheticals.

No comments: