Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Girl you know it's true: Deaf Leppard sucks

I'm hoping they're deaf, so as to help explain the embarrassing lip-synch the band formerly known as Def Leppard just turned in on "Dancing with the Stars."

I think I still have the 45 of Pour Some Sugar on Me that is the same one they just played over their stupefyingly awful fake attempt to fake their way through.

I've always been a big believer in the idea that you could overwrite a shitty memory with a good one if you could do something fun during a song, for example, that you associated with an ugly time. I hope the reverse doesn't work: I have a totally awesome previous memory of that song.

Anyway, if I'd been in the audience, I would have booed and thrown a tomato, the universal sign of not enjoying a show.

No comments: