And what, you are no doubt asking yourself, do I mean by "something"?
The butterfly lady and I went out Sunday to find three simple items:
- A spiky collar for Katy (for walks).
- A rubber tire/rope toy for the above canine.
- A basic piece of oak transition, the little wood ridge that on the floor between carpeted areas and non-carpeted areas. (non-basic detail - it needs to be 95 inches long).
- A flimsy, too-small spiky collar (which we didn't buy)
- A shrimpy rubber tire with no rope (which we didn't buy)
- Zero transitions of the correct specs (uh, we didn't buy the wrong ones, either)