A - Spend money for about a month.
B - Go anywhere you can't get by walking.
C - Do much besides watch movies.
That said, the butterfly lady and I have made a big dent in spring cleaning projects around the house. I suppose the outdoors is next, but I can always put on another warp and weave too much to leave time to wander around the yard, pulling weeds (that's Newfy's specialty, anyway).
We went out to the land of gnus and water buffalos Saturday, where the stores are much larger and more plentiful than in our town. Needless to say, we bought stuff. And oh, you'll be blown away at how exciting it all is:
- Two smallish casseroles (8.5 by 6.5 by 2.5 inches).
- A new whisk (A nice one, which is a first for me).
- An Oxo two-cup measure (with the measure marks inside the cup and easy to read, not on the outside. I measure left-handed, so ordinary Pyrex measures show the metric marks when I hold the cup. Grrr.).
- Four pounds (!) of Jelly Belly jellybeans, found at Costco (aka cheap). Happiness ensued for the butterfly lady.
- A new dog bed for the little pig. Bigg Dogg likes to hog the little one's bed, which looks pretty silly (she is about twice as big as his bed and really prefers linoleum anyway). Plus some treats for her.