Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was a busy one:
  • Drove to Willamette Valley on Thursday morning for visit/studio sale/etc.
  • Drove to Bellingham (and back) on Friday to pick up loom.
  • Helped with studio sale on Saturday. Went shopping afterward.
  • Drove to sunny (well, usually sunny) Walla Walla on Sunday (about 1,200 miles for the weekend).
So now I have a different new-to-me loom, one that is similar to the one I'd been using and therefore much easier to get into working shape for production weaving.

I also sold and/or traded five scarves, which means I am due for a couple of massages in Portland down the line and also have some inventory actually out walking around in the world. This is a nice validation.

Of course, the butterfly lady and I also got to have a Thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat with my mother, who made a great dinner. We consumed a healthy amount of wine, too.

Damn, that was a lot of driving.

No comments: