Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fantastic! Easy Street, here I come

I always like to get e-mail, but who knew I'd hear from the guy whose letter I've pasted below?

Two reasons why this letter's better than the run-of-the-mill crap from the "descendants" of - ironically - Sani Abacha:

Ol' Michel is pretty cheap. You can't have ANY money unless I help you and the best you can do is a quarter-mill in dough and chunks o' gold?

That last part, gold, makes me think Michel's been watching too much CNN in the morning (the only place I know of that you can run afoul of the Monex slobs)



iykedon07@yahoo.com MICHEL NGUESSAN
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA
Dear One,
It is my pleasure to introduce myself to your good self. My name is Michel Nguessan I am an orphan, My late father was the Managing
Director in a minning company in accra ghana,before he later join the cocoa export company here in Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire until his
untimely death on the 2nd of June 2005 He was poisioned by his business associates while my mother died of cardiac arrest. Soon as my father died, I later found out that he deposited a consignment in a security company here in Abidjan before he died and it is only me that have the knowledge of this. He also made me the next of kin when he deposited the consignment in the security company . This is the reason why I am contacting you. I am an orphan. . I just finished my high school and I would like to go into business with this heritage. I am contacting you so that you can become my business partner by helping me to retrive this consignment . After the successful retrivement of the consignment, I will then move together with you to your country, where we shall invest the money in a lucrative business . The sum in question is four million, five hundred thousand USdollar(US$4,500,000). and also he deposited (500KG of raw GOLD ASSAY) which
he got when he was working in accra minning company in ghana as executive cheif officer,to be sincere the gold its self was kept in the security company here in abidjan and all the clerification document is with me right now, I also hope to continue my education in your country from this amount as soon as the money and myself gets to your country. Immediately upon the successful retrivement of this consighnment I will then relocate to your country,
I will compensate you with 5% of the total sum that would be retrived for your kind assistance. You will also serve as a guardian of the joint investment we are going to operate together. Please reply me with this my private email iykedon07@yahoo.com .com
YOURS REGARD
MICHEL NGUESSAN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, new appearance for your blog! Why did you change it? Please go back to the one you had before; I can't even read your post because the text and background are too close in color. And, I really wnat to read it!

Anonymous said...

oops, hate tyoing mistakes... see I did it again. Damn fingers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

I have to say, you have a MUCH better sense of humor about those letters than I do.